Lead Carpentry Tech
Based on provided designs and components, construct, erect, install, and repair custom storage systems and accessories using laminate wood, edge-banding, hardware and other materials, requiring your skills with hand tools and power tools.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform skilled and semi-skilled carpentry work to install custom storage systems such as closets, cabinets, offices, and other spaces in the home or commercial buildings.
• Utilize company provided CAD drawings\blueprints to properly and efficiently install systems.
• Assemble and install systems of varying complexity.
• Assists in the removal and installation of materials in customer homes.
• Maintain shop tools and equipment in safe working order. Tools are provided.
• Install systems independently or with team members depending on the size of the job.
• Provide a high level of customer service for in-home installations.
• Install materials safely and maintain safety standards at all times.
• Responsible for driving to and from customer sites and maintaining company provided vehicles in a safe manner. Report any vehicle problems to the company immediately.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
• Must maintain valid drivers license and clean driving record
• High School diploma
• Experience with common hand and power tools
• Trade or vocational school experience desirable
Reports to: Installation Manager and/or Production Manager
Status: Full-time, Non-exempt
Salary: $50,000 with opportunity to grow within the company.
Shift: 8:00-4:00PM, Monday-Friday
- Earned: Paid vacation.
- Medical, Dental, Vision offerings
- Company provided life insurance
- Overtime Available